[SailfishDevel] Sailfish SDK 2.1 has been released to all users

Lukáš Karas lukas.karas at centrum.cz
Thu May 30 06:11:40 UTC 2019

Hi Sailors.

When I build my cmake-based project with recent SDK, everything works fine,
but Harbour is refusing generated packages with this error message:

  No OS version and packages satisfy package requirements:
  Requirement libstdc++.so.6(CXXABI_1.3.8) not available
  Requirement libstdc++.so.6(GLIBCXX_3.4.20) not available

I am doing something wrong, or just some whitelist should be updated
in the Harbour?

Lukas