[SailfishDevel] Dynamic QML refresh (localization)

Андрей Кожевников coderusinbox at gmail.com
Mon May 27 07:41:06 UTC 2019

Hello!

You should not use sailfishapp translations, because you won't be able to
uninstall translator for default system language:
https://github.com/sailfishos/libsailfishapp/blob/master/src/sailfishapp_priv.cpp#L107

You can copy prf content to your pro file and install translations to
different folder, not translations one, so sailfishapp wont preload default
translator
https://github.com/sailfishos/libsailfishapp/blob/master/data/sailfishapp_i18n.prf