[SailfishDevel] Boolean dependencies in RPM SPEC

rinigus rinigus.git at gmail.com
Sat May 11 14:53:27 UTC 2019

Summary from IRC chat on the topic: David spotted that BuildRequires is not
mentioned in the list of boolean dependencies (thank you!).

So, next question: which condition could I use in %if expansion of SPEC to
distinguish SFOS 3.0.3.x from the earlier versions? Maybe there is some
variable defined at OBS build env that can be used?

Rinigus