[SailfishDevel] SDK 2.0 Released

Ville Nummela ville.nummela at jolla.com
Thu Mar 28 12:07:21 UTC 2019

Hello

Today (Mar 28th) at 14:00 UTC we have released the Sailfish SDK 2.0 to
all users. The SDK has provided good value for our Sailfish users and
developers, and has now matured enough for it to be released from its
Beta status.

Please, check out the release notes from
https://together.jolla.com/question/202355/release-notes-sailfish-sdk-20/

The installers for this Early Access release of the SDK are now
available at https://sailfishos.org/wiki/Application_SDK#Latest_SDK_Release.

If you have an older beta release of the SDK, you should see an update
notification in the Sailfish OS IDE.

If you have any questions, feel free to either send an email to this
mailing list: devel at lists.sailfishos.org, write it up in
http://together.jolla.com and tag your issue with ‘sdk’ or send an
e-mail to developer-care at jolla.com.

Happy hacking,