[SailfishDevel] Harbour validator bug? RPM validation fails on QtSensors 5.2

Tamas Miklos uusi at freemail.hu
Wed Jun 19 11:37:28 UTC 2019

Hi,

I've tried to submit an app update to the Harbour a few hours ago, but it is already showing up as RPM validation failure.  I've checked it with the SDK RPM Validator and it says Import 'QtSensors 5.2' is not allowed.  I've checked the following page, and that API should still be available:

https://github.com/sailfishos/sdk-harbour-rpmvalidator/blob/harbour-qa/allowed_qmlimports.conf

I've also checked the RPM of the current version of my app -- which is already approved and live in the Jolla Store since February --, and it fails with the same issue.  I believe this is a bug in the Harbour validation system.  I hope someone from that team reads this and can fix it up quickly.  Thank you!

Regards,
Tamas (author of the AIDA64 for Saillfish app)