[SailfishDevel] Secure storage for login data

Chris Adams chris.adams at jolla.com
Thu Jun 13 11:18:50 UTC 2019

Hi,

Sorry for top posting.
I've written a quick example which can be seen here:
https://github.com/sailfishos/sailfish-secrets/pull/162/files

I wrote it in my spare time rather than paid work so it's somewhat quick and dirty.

I've added a comment to the PR which documents a possible pain point for this particular use case, and in general I would say that I consider these APIs to be quite early stage and subject to revision, primarily because we haven't had much real-world use or feedback, so far.  Please bear that in mind.  Of course, feedback would definitely be appreciated.

Best regards,
Chris.