[SailfishDevel] ListView , Image with large height and EGL errors

AL13N alien at rmail.be
Sat Jun 1 20:51:07 UTC 2019

So, Image itself isn't doing the texture rendering? but the closest
container does it?

but, how would it explain that the problem doesn't occur if i put
multiple such images in a single delegate? and even in the example that
has the problem, the Image is not directly the delegate, but there's
Item in between?