[SailfishDevel] SyncML topic revived (further down the rabbit hole)

deloptes deloptes at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 09:00:06 UTC 2019

Chris Adams wrote:

> Usually you don't push to the main repository, but instead you create a
> private fork of the repository, push your changes there (e.g. to
> deloptes_bluez5 branch or something) and then create a merge request from
> your private fork to the upstream repository.
>
> Then the MR will undergo review/testing etc until it's deemed ready for
> merge and tag.

OK, thank you again. I read the documentation [1] and [2] now and tried it
accordingly, but when I click the New merge request from
bluez5_buteo-syncfw it goes to a new page "403" saying " You don't have the
permission to access this page.

Please contact your GitLab administrator to get permission. "

The URL is
https://git.merproject.org/deloptes/bluez5_buteo-syncfw/merge_requests/new

What can be this?

Thank you in advance (for kickstarting)