[SailfishDevel] SyncML topic revived (further down the rabbit hole)

Damien Caliste dcaliste at free.fr
Fri Jul 26 12:32:55 UTC 2019

Hello,

Le 2019-07-23 13:41, deloptes a écrit :
> As my previous posts were not showing on the dev list, I write here to
> test
> if it works. In any case I'll be glad to receive some advises and
> review on
> the progress done.
>
> What I did is to
>         - rebase btcalendar on current master and add latest changes
>         - remove bluez4 from buteo-syncfw and buteo-sync-plugins
>         - replace what needed with bluez5 and
>         - had "a lot of fun" getting the plugins running.
>
> Now it works, but has few things to polish and of course to test. It
> will be
> indeed wonderful if someone could help with review and advise in the
> process.
Can you point out where did you push your modifications to buteo stack ?
I would like to give a look and test.

I guess that
https://git.sailfishos.org/deloptes/poc-bluez5-buteo-syncml-plugins is a
fork of buteo-sync-plugins with your changes. What about buteo-syncfw ?

What client are you using on desktop side to test the plugin in phone ?

Thank you,

Damien.