[SailfishDevel] SyncML profile Nokia Services what is the difference

deloptes deloptes at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 17:23:54 UTC 2019

Tone Kastlunger wrote:

> So so far I have a patch for buteo-syncfw;
> and you mentioned you had to change something in buteo-sync-plugins too;
> is there a patch available for that too?

Not yet, I'll need more time. It is still very rough and not working at all.

But w.r.t buteo-syncfw, you see in the journal logs that it now reacts on BT
interaction :). The SyncML funcitonality comes from buteo-syncml and
buteo-sync-plugins contains the actual plugin implementation. The plugins
seem to have been written to provide connectivity based on bluez4 and it
looks like only the skeleton or perhaps parts of it will remain at the end.
It needs a total rework, from what I see. I added two classes for sdp
profiles (syncml client and server) and as shown I can connect to the
server profile. Next step is to (find a way how to) handle the
communication between the two (pc and phone) via buteo-syncml.
This server/client is very confusing BTW :)

regards