[SailfishDevel] [Postponed] Sailfish OS, Open Source community collab meeting on June 27th 2019 at 08:00 UTC

Vincent Knecht vincent.knecht at mailoo.org
Mon Jul 8 04:58:01 UTC 2019

Le jeudi 27 juin 2019 à 09:23 +0200, James Noori a écrit :
>     Hi all,
>

>     As we do not have any topics announced for today's meeting and
>       there is an internal meeting dangerously close to this
>       collaboration meeting that I have to attend, I would have to
>       postpone this meeting.
>

>     Next meeting will be held on July 11th 2019 at 08:00 UTC.
>

>     Please announce your topics at the planning page linked below,
>       thanks!
>
>     Link:
> https://together.jolla.com/question/54157/sailfishos-open-source-collaboration-meeting-planning/
>

>     Best regards,
>
>       James Noori,
>
>       Community Manager,
>
>       Jolla

Hello,
here's a topic for next meeting, not enough karma to add to the page :

Name / IRC nick: vknecht

Topic: WIP AOSP8 rebase for X / X Compact
Details:
Been working to bring Nile-style port to Loire and getting to my
limits.Device boots but no USB connectivity nor GUI yet, mainly due to
dhc patternproblem preventing mic to copy sparse/ files to rootfs.Is
Jolla ready to help, or better get the ball rolling and update official
port using this work ?
https://build.merproject.org/project/show/home:vknecht:hw:qualcomm:f5121
Approx time needed: 20 mn