[SailfishDevel] qt upgrade

E.S. Rosenberg es.rosenberg+sailfishos.org at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 21:05:28 UTC 2019

Flatpak would make our phones so much more insecure - instead of Jolla
updating bad/insecure libraries (which also happens at a pace that leaves
to be desired) you become dependent on the devs of the application you are
using doing that.

Since Jolla tries to have one of its' claims to fame be security it seems
that flatpak support should be just about the last thing they should
support.

Just my 2c