[SailfishDevel] Flatpak for Sailfish

Damien Caliste dcaliste at free.fr
Fri Dec 27 22:54:39 UTC 2019

Thank you Rinigus for all of this. Indeed, the current main blocker seems to be the fact that xdg-shell is not available in Lipstick. This is linked to the ancient version of QtWayland, even not 5.6, but still 5.4 ! They already have a 5.9 branch in SailfishOS git (https://git.sailfishos.org/mer-core/qtwayland/tree/mer-5.9), but we need to wait for Jolla to make the Qt switch. I don't think it's something community can change on device... I hope I can be proven wrong though.

Damien.