[SailfishDevel] Does a system update trigger reinstalls?

E.S. Rosenberg es.rosenberg+sailfishos.org at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 07:54:28 UTC 2019

Hi all,
These days I maintain gPodder and we use the same version number on harbour
and OpenRepos however the OpenRepos version has more functionality.

With the last few system updates I noticed that after an update I'm always
on the harbour version of gPodder instead of the version I installed
(manually during testing of RPMs before publishing).

Is this known behavior? Does this happen for OpenRepos users due to the
matching version numbers or only for manual installs?
Thanks!
Eli