[SailfishDevel] Error installing .desktop file

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Tue Aug 20 06:54:57 UTC 2019

"Thomas Tanghus" <thomas at tanghus.net> – 20. august 2019 08:28
> > On 20.8.2019 2.23, Thomas Tanghus wrote:
> > > The .pro and .yaml file are at
> > gist.github.com/tanghus/840ce2ad46ea691f2b932e796dade0d8
> > >
> "Ville Nummela" <ville.nummela at jolla.com> – 20. august 2019 06:47
> > I think the post you found from 2013 is actually quite relevant.
> > Your .yaml file contains a line mentioning a .desktop file, while your
> > .pro file doesn't.
> These settings are copied (and modified to fit the project) from a fresh
> skeleton made by the SDK. And that fresh project builds and deploys just find
> (as opposed to the plugin library skeleton)
>
> > Do you actually have a .desktop file?
>
> Yes ;)

I tried to remove the line in the .pro and .spec files, and it gets me to:

error: File not found: /home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/harbour-currencyconverter/icons
RPM build errors:
error: File not found: /home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/icons/hicolor/*/apps/harbour-currencyconverter.png
    File not found: /home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/harbour-currencyconverter/icons
    File not found: /home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/icons/hicolor/*/apps/harbour-currencyconverter.png

And yes, they are there as well.

--
 /Thomas