[SailfishDevel] Error installing .desktop file

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Mon Aug 19 23:23:17 UTC 2019

I am adding a subproject to my project, and since I did, the build stops with:

  + desktop-file-install --delete-original --dir /home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/applications '/home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/applications/*.desktop'
 Error on file "/home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/applications/*.desktop": No such file or directory
error: Bad exit status from /var/tmp/rpm-tmp.dspzIi (%install)