[SailfishDevel] SyncML: Can not edit calendar events created on the PC

deloptes deloptes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 15:30:46 UTC 2019

Hi,
again in the context of SyncML I just now noticed that events created on the
PC can not be modified in Sailfish X.

Where is this configured/set? Does someone know why the calendar items is
not editable?

Events created in Sailfish X can be synchronized to PC, modified there and
synchronized back to X, where they are editable again. Why the difference
and how to change this? Which makes me think it depends on the ID, but
could be anything else like vcal/ical format or something.

Does someone have more information or where I could look at?

thanks