[SailfishDevel] Error starting build Engine

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Mon Aug 5 16:53:24 UTC 2019

After having reinstalled one more time, I was just about to throw in the
towel - when, lo and behold, it was working!!! Except for having to
authorize the device, it was out-of-the-box.

Anyways, this was what I had written, and warnings in the installation log
were quite frightening. Link included.

On mandag den 5. august 2019 16.33.12 CEST deloptes wrote:
> I do not see these machines in the list
>
> Try the maintenance tool to remove or clean up manually.

I ended with cleaning it up manually and reinstall from scratch.

This time I followed the details, and they left me to believe there's
something wrong with the installation file.

The log was something like 25,000 lines; I managed to cut it down, but still
too long for a mailing list, so here's a link: https://cloud.tanghus.net/s/
crxomHnHXQnZs6r

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards