[SailfishDevel] Sailfish SDK 2.2 has been released to all users

Lukáš Karas lukas.karas at centrum.cz
Thu Aug 1 05:49:19 UTC 2019

Hi.

I feel that it was not plan, but this is a bug. Even cmake is missing in the
repository...

$ sb2 -t SailfishOS-3.1.0.12-armv7hl -m sdk-install -R zypper in cmake
patchelf chrpath

Reading installed packages...
'cmake' not found in package names. Trying capabilities.
No provider of 'cmake' found.
'chrpath' not found in package names. Trying capabilities.
No provider of 'chrpath' found.
'patchelf' not found in package names. Trying capabilities.
No provider of 'patchelf' found.
Resolving package dependencies...

Nothing to do.

$ sb2 -t SailfishOS-3.1.0.12-armv7hl -m sdk-install -R zypper repos
Repository priorities are without effect. All enabled repositories share the
same priority.

# | Alias          | Name           | Enabled | GPG Check | Refresh
1 | customer-jolla | customer-jolla | Yes     | (  ) No   | No
2 | hotfixes       | hotfixes       | Yes     | (  ) No   | No
3 | jolla          | jolla          | Yes     | (  ) No   | No
4 | sdk            | sdk            | Yes     | (  ) No   | No