[SailfishDevel] [Reminder] Sailfish OS, Open Source Community Collaboration Meeting on Thursday, April 18th 2019 at 08:00 UTC

James Noori james.noori at jollamobile.com
Tue Apr 16 09:16:20 UTC 2019

Hi all,

This is a friendly reminder for you to announce your topics for the
upcoming community meeting on IRC. Please be advised that you only have
today (Tuesday - April 16th 2019) to update us with your topic, as we
would need tomorrow to prepare our answers.

You announce your topic at the usual plannings page:
together.jolla.com/question/54157/sailfishos-open-source-collaboration-meeting-planning/

Thanks in advance, and see you at the meeting!

Cheers,
James