[SailfishDevel] SDK version 1804 (2.2.1) is released to all users

Lukáš Karas lukas.karas at centrum.cz
Sat Sep 22 18:16:04 UTC 2018

Thank you for the update. But I have to ask - is there any plan to bring new
GCC, with C++17 support? Or more precissely, is there any plan to use new
libstdc++ ABI on Sailfish?

It would be great to use c++17 features without extra complications
 - build and distribute all c++ libraries with the the application
   or use legacy ABI.

Lukas