[SailfishDevel] where to define datadir etc.

mariusz sapinski mariusz.sapinski at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 07:16:38 UTC 2018

Hi,

    I'm not a regular Sailfish developer, so forgive  me if I'm asking an
easy question. I have a small program which I used to modify and compile
from time to time. I belive that since version 2.2.1 I get this kind of
errors:

Error on file "/home/deploy/installroot/usr/share/applications/*.desktop":
No such file or directory

I do not have /home/deploy directory.

The error come from these lines in yaml file:

# All installed files
Files:
- '%{_bindir}'
- '%{_datadir}/%{name}'
- '%{_datadir}/applications/%{name}.desktop'
- '%{_datadir}/icons/hicolor/*/apps/%{name}.png'

I cannot find where bindir and datadir are defined. And in fact how exactly
they should be defined?

Best regards, Mariusz