[SailfishDevel] Packaging application with library

Oleg Linkin maledictusdemagog at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 19:02:11 UTC 2018

With number 1 I mean first link - no.2. I don't want to write my own qmake
file for liboauth and build it with project. What is the easiest way to
package non-qt lib with harbour app?

And I have created issue about adding liboauth to approved libs in validator
repository, but I am not sure that it helps

В письме от четверг, 29 марта 2018 г. 20:13:12 +03 пользователь Slava Monich