[SailfishDevel] SilicaListView searchfield looses focus on search

Jesper Schmitz Mouridsen jesper at schmitz.computer
Mon Mar 12 11:11:10 UTC 2018

Hi list.

I'm making a searchable (play)list for vlc-remote's playlist
https://github.com/jsm222/harbour-vlc-remote/tree/cpp-playlist

At the moment I'm using a timer to regain focus on the SearchField in
the header, since it looses focus on every single char input. (After the
search result)

The proxy model does not have a filteredDone or similar event AFAICT

https://github.com/jsm222/harbour-vlc-remote/blob/cpp-playlist/src/playlistmodel.cpp
https://github.com/jsm222/harbour-vlc-remote/blob/14c91cc85bcd1a24c1978135a805d19a98be03b8/qml/pages/VlcPlaylist.qml#L34

Other native apps on sailfish does not have this behaviour. Media player
or email search
Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Regards

/Jesper