[SailfishDevel] Prompt from daemon

Chris Adams chris.adams at jolla.com
Thu Mar 1 00:59:42 UTC 2018

Hi,

It's not in devel yet, and the API will likely change a bit between now and when we consider it stable/supported API, but see https://github.com/sailfishos/sailfish-secrets/pull/22 for WIP generic interaction request, mediated by the system.  The primary use-case is passphrase input, but the intention is to allow different input types (e.g. confirmation vs PIN vs passphrase vs ...) eventually.

Best regards,
Chris.