[SailfishDevel] [Postponed] Sailfish OS, open source, collaboration meeting on June 28th 2018 at 08:00 UTC

James Noori james.noori at jollamobile.com
Thu Jun 28 07:57:50 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Unfortunately I am going to postpone this meeting as I have virtually no
time to chair it today and have no substitute either (Sledges is on
vacation). therefore the meeting will be held on July 12th 2018 at 08:00
UTC.

That is also a high time for vacations in the company, but I'll be
around, and I'll be checking if we have enough sailors to answer all of
the topics.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Cheers,
James