[SailfishDevel] OS version limits

Tamas Miklos uusi at freemail.hu
Fri Jun 15 07:40:51 UTC 2018

Hi,

When I update my app in the Harbour, the OS version limits / Detected OS
versions compatibility field has most of the entries crossed out.  I can
only upload my app by making it SFOS 2.1.0+ compatible this way.  I can
remember that it wasn't always like that, and my app used to be SFOS 1.0.2+
compatible.  Is it possible to find out what causes my app to be no longer
compatible with pre-2.1 SFOS releases?  I've tried the validator, but it
doesn't seem to unveil that particular feature of my RPM package.  I've also
tried to upload an older RPM build of my app, and the Harbour correctly
identified them as SFOS 1.0.2+ compatible.

Thanks,
Tamas