[SailfishDevel] Adapt page content to onscreen keyboard

yurumi yurumi at gmx.de
Sat Jun 2 19:10:52 UTC 2018

Hi fellow devs,

assume you have a page with multiple TextFields in a Column in a
Flickable. When editing a TextField in the lower part of the page, the
TextField is covered by the onscreen keyboard and the entered text
cannot be seen. I presume you have to adapt the Flickable's
contentHeight to the keyboard in case it is visible but I had a hard
time finding some documentation or tutorials concerning this topic –
surprising, as this seems to be a pretty standard use case.

Any pointer is appreciated. Thanks in advance
Thomas