[SailfishDevel] Unittests in seperate application

Dylan Van Assche dylan.van.assche at protonmail.com
Thu Jul 19 06:35:47 UTC 2018

Hi,

For my BeRail project/thesis I would like to create some unit tests.
I already managed to get the QtTest framework to work in SFOS but it's launched from the application main. If I use the macro to create a test main:

QTEST_MAIN

(

TestClass

)

then I get the compile error: multiple main() defined.

I would like to move the unit tests to a separate console application which I can run in the build engine command line. I have absolutely no idea where to start with this.
I look on the Internet already, but I couldn't find not much interesting about this topic...

Can someone help me out with this one?

Kind regards,
Dylan Van Assche