[SailfishDevel] [Postponed] Sailfish OS, community open source collaboration meeting on July 12th 2018 at 08:00 UTC

James Noori james.noori at jollamobile.com
Thu Jul 12 07:40:36 UTC 2018

Hi all,

As communicated lately, we would try and hold the meeting today, but
would postpone it if there were any conflicts or limited sailors to
answer your questions/topics. As for today, the meeting is conflicting
with an internal meeting of ours, and at the same time, many sailors are
indeed on vacation, therefore the meeting can't be held today either.

We will try again for the next 2 weeks, but this time we will hold the
meeting at a different time.

Next meeting will be held on July 26th at 10:00 UTC. The reason for that
is the conflict with an internal meeting similar to today's. This time
will be reverted back to 08:00 UTC after the summer vacations are over.

Best regards,
James Noori,
Community Manager,
Jolla.