[SailfishDevel] How to build ipset for Sailfish?

Lukáš Karas lukas.karas at centrum.cz
Sat Jan 20 22:40:33 UTC 2018

Hi. It should be possible to compile ipset kernel module (ipset.ko)
and distribute it with your application. I was doing it with another modules
when I was creating vpn (pptp), application for WebOS many years ago.

But it has many cons. You will have to maintain modules for all kernel
variants used with Sailfish and rebuild it every time when system update
brings new kernel.

Question is, what exactly do you want to achieve?

Lukas