[SailfishDevel] Mer PIM build questions

rinigus rinigus.git at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 12:51:59 UTC 2018

Hi Liukas,

I suspect you'll be hitting the closed source components:

https://together.jolla.com/question/167645/open-source-roadmap-from-the-community-point-of-view/?answer=167780#post-id-167780

https://together.jolla.com/question/167645/open-source-roadmap-from-the-community-point-of-view/?answer=167658#post-id-167658

For some reason, there are no Jolla-backed replies regarding plans nor
timeline in opening them.

As for buteo, I think you should be able to compile it (as much as you can)
on regular SDK. At least, as far as I remember, carddav/caldav could be
done there. As for `iodata-qt5-type-to-c++` tool - no idea.

Good luck,

Rinigus