[SailfishDevel] Should QAbstractVideoFilter on a VideoOutput now work with Qt 5.6 ?

Kaj-Michael Lang milang at tal.org
Mon Jan 8 08:55:40 UTC 2018

On Wed, 2017-04-19 at 13:56 +0300, Kaj-Michael Lang wrote:
> Now that Qt 5.6 is available I started to work on a barcode reader
> app
> using QAbstractVideoFilter (as a filter on VideoOutput filters
> property) but it looks like it doesn't work/not supported, my filter
> code is never started (createFilterRunnable is never called).

Made a together item of this a while back
https://together.jolla.com/question/172229/qabstractvideofilter-does-no
t-seem-to-work/

No response.

Posted this questions ~8 months ago.

No response.

I don't wanna sound whiny or anything like that but does anybody follow
these anymore ? Or is this ml/together the wrong place to ask ?

Even a simple: "No, we will not support that" would be sort-of fine.

--
Kaj-Michael Lang <milang at tal.org>