[SailfishDevel] hunspell

rinigus rinigus.git at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 13:35:25 UTC 2018

For those who are interested in up-to-date hunspell, I have packaged it
under https://github.com/rinigus/pkg-hunspell with the builds available at
https://build.merproject.org/package/show/home:rinigus:keyboard/hunspell .

Packaging script is based on https://git.merproject.org/mer-core/hunspell
with the further split of development and tools packages for hunspell. That
allows to get hunspell as a static library and build against it.

Cheers,

Rinigus