[SailfishDevel] Route media sound stream to FIFO

Michael Fuchs michfu at gmx.at
Wed Feb 14 12:46:48 UTC 2018

Hi Martin,

my best attempt was this:

[stream]
property = application.process.binary at equals:"snapclient"
group = player

[group]
name   = snapserver
flags  = set_sink
sink   = sink.snapserver
source = sink.null.monitor

[stream]
property = application.name at equals:"harbour-unplayer"
group = snapserver

This way one can route one specific player to the sink at least.
But of course it would be nice to do this dynamically (e.g. when
snapserver is running or when the user chooses to do so).

I guess xpolicy can do this, but I didn't find any documentation for this.

BR, Michael.