[SailfishDevel] [Postponed] Sailfish OS, open source community collaboration meeting on Dec 13th 2018 at 09:00 UTC

James Noori james.noori at jollamobile.com
Wed Dec 12 15:27:56 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Due to an internal planning day clashing with tomorrow's meeting and the
amount of work we have until the end of the year, we unfortunately need
to postpone the meeting to the second week of January 2019 instead.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and we hope you understand.

*Next meeting will be held on Thursday, January 10th 2019 at 09:00 UTC.
*

Here is the link to where you can announce your topics:
https://together.jolla.com/question/54157/sailfishos-open-source-collaboration-meeting-planning/*
*

Thanks for your understanding and patience

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, talk to you in Jan 2019!

Cheers,
James*
*