[SailfishDevel] SFOS 3 public roadmap

Alexander Ivash elderorb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 1 13:49:24 UTC 2018

Right. I know that in nearest future a lot of things might change (that's why I've got XA2 after all). Just hoped to get some dates to make a decision about reverting back to android or configuring SFOS for daily usage. Moreover, I believe Jolla even promised roadmap (although don't remember where it was written, maybe in blog post).

Regards, Alexander