[SailfishDevel] RPM build error

Dylan Van Assche dylan.van.assche at protonmail.com
Wed Aug 15 07:34:25 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thanks for the help! Removing that line in my spec file fixed the problem.
David's solution is the same by adding some stuff to copy for that line in the spec file and works too :)

Since we're talking about spec files, I only care about a simple console application for the tests.
If I remove the following things from the spec file:
- %{_datadir}/applications/%{name}.desktop
- %{_datadir}/icons/hicolor/*/apps/%{name}.png

And set the CONFIG in the pro file from sailfishapp to console I can build a console application for Sailfish OS I think?

Kind regards,
Dylan Van Assche