[SailfishDevel] GDB in the SailfishSDK

Martin Kampas martin.kampas at jolla.com
Wed Aug 8 04:51:05 UTC 2018

Hi Dylan,

Debugger component is selected by default during installation of the SDK, in which case GDB binaries for use with i486 and armv7hl devices are installed and preconfigured for use with the kits. There should be no extra steps required in order to enable their use with the kits. Did you exclude it during installation?

On the device side it should be enough to enable developer mode in settings and all packages necessary to enable debugging should be installed with this. Was it different in your case?

BR,
Martin