[SailfishDevel] Sailfish X reboots after exit from Communi (IRC app)

timur.kristof at gmail.com timur.kristof at gmail.com
Wed Oct 18 20:39:24 UTC 2017

Hi,

I've received this bug report:
https://github.com/communi/communi-sailfish/issues/134

The user says:
"Every time I quit communi after making a connection to servers and
joining channels, it triggers a reboot of Sailfish X."

Unfortunately I don't have an Xperia device to test this, so can't
investigate what's going on. However, communi does work for me (and the
guy who reported this) on te Jolla C and Jolla 1, so I'm pretty sure
this must be something about the Xperia.

Could somebody please help me with this?
Thank you in advance!

Cheers,
Timur