[SailfishDevel] Missing /usr/bin/sailfish-qml on the phone

Slava Monich slava.monich at jolla.com
Wed Oct 18 08:53:05 UTC 2017

Hi Harri,

You need to install libsailfishapp-launcher package on your phone. Add
"Requires: libsailfishapp-launcher" to your .spec file so that this
package gets installed automatically together with your app.

Here is the source for the launcher, for your reference:

https://github.com/sailfishos/libsailfishapp

Cheers,
-Slava