[SailfishDevel] Sailfish OS, open source collaboration meeting, October 18th 2017 at 08:00 UTC

Sepehr James Noori james.noori at jolla.com
Wed Oct 18 07:54:38 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Sending this email from a hospital where my mom's having a surgery, so apologies for the delay in communication and a slightly different emailing style as I'm sending this from my phone.

After 2 weeks of delay, today we are finally having this meeting on, hosted by Simona's Leleiva (sledges) instead of me as I'm not available.

Without further ado, let's get to the topics:

- Intro (5min)
- Swype keyboard support on Sailfish OS (asked by nh1402 - 10 min)
- Configure app drawer (asked by nh1402 - 5min)
- Sailfish X storage space (asked by c_la - 30 min)
- General QA after sailfish X release (asked by c_la - 30 min)
- General discussion (15 min)
- Next meeting time and date (5min)

This meeting will take approximately 95 minutes.

Thanks and best regards,
James Noori,
Community manager