[SailfishDevel] Sailfish X does not pair with HFT/HSP systems (Former: [Reminder] Sailfish OS, Open source community collaboration meeting on November 15th 2017 at 09:00 UTC)

deloptes deloptes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 21:26:20 UTC 2017

Harald Schmitt wrote:

> I made a pull request to the xperia x droid config so this gets
> hopefully merged soon.
> https://github.com/mer-hybris/droid-config-f5121/pull/28

Hi,
how do you compile this code. I tried yesterday but droid-configs-device  is
empty. Looking for information brought me to droid-hal-configs, but then
the time was over.
Can you give a hint how this is intended to work?

Also the story in the pull/28 request does not sound very promising.
The phone should offer AG (audio gateway) profile.

thanks & regards