[SailfishDevel] Porting a Sailfish App to iOS / Android | V-Play | Silica wrapper

micu micuintus at gmx.de
Fri Nov 24 19:32:35 UTC 2017

On Freitag, 6. Oktober 2017 10:55:54 CET Kaj-Michael Lang wrote:
> How did you handle the issue of GPLv3 incompatible with the apple app
> store ? Or are you using commercial Qt license ?

This is a very good question :). Actually, we didn't really think about it.
Our app itself is GPLv2+, so I guess there shouldn't be any problems?

As we use V-Play for iOS (a community license, not a commercial one, but still
proprietary), I always assumed them to have sorted out those issues.

But maybe I am wrong?
--
OpenPGP / GnuPG:	0xE4CB4E80
Fingerprint:		1A15 A480 1F8B 07F6 9D12 3426 CEFE 7455 E4CB 4E80

<<</>>

http://www.micuintus.de