[SailfishDevel] Qt creator fails to connect to virtual machines

Peter Albrecht pa-dev at gmx.de
Thu Nov 2 21:17:34 UTC 2017

Hello Martin,

thank you for your answer! Nice to hear, it does not fail, because I messed
something up... ;)

Your wrapper script did fix my problem. Thanks a lot!

Should the documentation be updated? Both sites:
> https://sailfishos.org/wiki/Application_SDK
and
> https://sailfishos.org/wiki/Application_SDK_Installation
list under "pre-requisites" the text "Oracle’s VirtualBox version 4.1.18 or
higher". So I thought, I am fine with debian's VirtualBox of version 4.3.36.

Best regards,
	Peter