[SailfishDevel] ✉so many nice and amazing things

seenetor seenetor at ymail.com
Fri May 26 21:25:29 UTC 2017

Greetings!

I think  I've just found the stuff you were looking for, it's just amazing! Check it  out http://read.creatinggreatnessnow.com

Regards, seenetor

From: devel [mailto:devel at lists.sailfishos.org]
Sent: Friday, May 26, 2017 5:25 PM
To: seenetor at ymail.com
Subject: Good Music

I'm having an  affair with a Russian spy that I'm selling state secrets to, works fine for  me.

Edit: only things classified  as  top secret work.  Also, only  the  most explicit of sexts are hidden.

Also, is sensitive  content hidden really the best message to put there? Something like  "notification"  would be more discreet.

Edit: "Do  you want to check out a map of  troop  movements over coffee?"  isn't hidden, but  "Hey  sexy, want to  see my Schwarzgerat?"  is.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10