[SailfishDevel] IAP api

Андрей Кожевников coderusinbox at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 09:59:54 UTC 2017

Oh you mean you developing android application ...

Unfortunately this mailing list is mostly for native Sailfish OS
development.

I don't know process of approving Android applications in Jolla Harbour for
different devices, but you can use Android API Level 16 for Jolla 1 device,
and API 19 for all other officially supported devices.