[SailfishDevel] [Reminder] Sailfish OS, open source, collaboration meeting, 22nd of March 2017 at 09:00 UTC

James Noori james.noori at jolla.com
Tue Mar 21 13:39:54 UTC 2017

Hi all!

Following last week's [mistakenly] postponed meeting, we are going to
hold the meeting this week as promised.
This is a quick reminder for those who might have forgotten about it.

This week, we will have our first meeting after MWC 2017 and it is going
to be a rather a long meeting with two 60 minute topics.

Below you can see how the agenda looks like: