[SailfishDevel] SQLite linking

rinigus rinigus.git at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 12:42:42 UTC 2017

Re OpenRepos: Sure, and I do. And through bundling I am publishing
@Harbour. But the main issue is the lack of response for a rather simple
request. Even a negative response is a response.

Sorry for complains. Enjoy the weekend and let's see if Jolla devs would
respond during the work hours :)

rinigus