[SailfishDevel] Launching app when not fully closed yet in Lipstick

Dylan Van Assche dylan.van.assche at protonmail.com
Thu Mar 2 10:41:53 UTC 2017

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out why my app won't launch just after it was closed in the UI by the user, if the user waits for a couple seconds then it's fine.
I launched it then for the terminal and the app is properly closed ( I can't execute any command until the app is fully closed) but that behaviour is not found in Lipstick.

Is there a way to 'wait' until my app is fully closed until the user can launch it again? This only happens in Lipstick and not in the terminal so I don't think it's related to my app.

Cheers,
Dylan